poly61. ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE
Caution: This unit has been precisely adjusted at the factory before shipment. Therefore, absolutely do not turn any of th- variable resistors other than those required for servicing. Testing and adjustment should be performed only after allowing the unit to warm up for ten minutes. Variable resistor locations are marked on separate charts.
The following are required for the test procedures:
Digital voltmeter (DVM) 4-1/2 digit
Tuner Korg WT-12, etc.
Audio amp and speaker, or headphones.
1. Please check the folloving before processding
1) Check all connections to ma~º. sure they are correct an't ire.
2) Check memory bar.k-up battery voltage, KLK1-367 circuit board battery voltage should be 3.60V-4.10'/,
2. Power supply check and adjustment (KLM-376).
Use a DVM to check the following test point (TP)
voltages. (Obtain ground in front of LED.):
l) +15V for TP-J7. Adjust VR3 to obtain +15.000V
2) -15V for the right side of TP-R18. Confirm -15.000
m V 300m V.
3) 15V for TP-J2. Adjust VR2 to obtain +5,000 +10mV,
4) -5V for TP-J1. Adjust V R 1 to obtain -5.000V +10mV
3. KLM-367 check and adjustment.
(1) Reset circuit.
WIith controls at the normal setting (fig, 1), connect a dummy56kohm 2P (2-pin) connector to the KLM-376 2P plug (male). If connector not available attach 5f'K reciter with small test clips (E-Z-Hook or Similar)
Octwe WAI:f CgfD,~
K % Olf '
tlf L ~~ MG
0 0 0 0
I%SONANCE EG NTEfCNTY KSO TRACK
0 0 0 0 0 0
F ig l Normal setting.
1) Turning VR1 from the counterclockwise position
towards the clockwise direction, adjust so that the
BANK A D MANUAL, TAPE ENABLE, and
. PROGRAM 1 8 LEDs all light up (instead of only
BANK A and PROGRAM 1).
2) Confirm that only the B;%NK A and PROGRAM 1
LEDs light up when you remove the 56kohm 2P
5) Turning VR7 cfockwise, adjust ~n that the lit LEDs shift to 1 A 8. In the shift from 2 & 7 to l 5 8 there may be some time lag between the two. If this is very larn"., adjust V RG to minimize it.
0 · OO OO · O~OO OO OO 0 · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1} Set MANUAL to ON, CUTOFF to 10, and EFFECT
II! TENSITY to 0. ~! Switch the circuit board SW1 to the NORMAL
".1 Set circuit board SWl to TEST position. " posit(on."Confirm-that LEDs 1 & 8 remain lit up
3) Confirm that PROGRAM LEDs 1 & 8 alone light up ..without any change.
when the, TAP.E SW is switched back and forth 7) Confirm -that outp'ut DC click noise is within 6Vp-p
from DISABLE:to ENABLE and hack to OISABLE. - wheri'p'oweris switr.bed off.
4) lf LEDs other than 1 and 8 light up adjust VR6 S) Turri power on and confirm that the BANK A and
(of,fsettgn'd.~VRg~lv:idth),"str'$a(qpp - plight up. .:.. py,g.ggG. @l~EOs;light up.