7. SPECIAL SCREEN
( With regard to the SPECIAL SCREEN and the copy of the test card )
< CAUTION >
This mode is for the development so do not operate the other keys except the following. Otherwise, the memory will crash or run recklessly.
Also, start this mode after saving the data as well as the diagnostic test.
<< STARTING THE SPECIAL SCREEN >
1. Turn the power ON.
2. As soon as the letter" KORG" is indicated in the LCD, press CURSOR KEY V ( DOWN ) and TEN KEY 4 at the same time.
3. After 4 – 5 seconds pass, the SPECIAL SCREEN starts.
<< THE CONTENT OF THIS MENU >
Version w.ww Date Tiae
Systea Yersion NO.
CONT INIT RAM D-IN D-OUT SHOW KSD
INIT RAM : This initializes the data of internal RAM1, RAM2 and RAM3.
0-IN : This loads the data of the test card into the product.
D-OUT : This saves the data of the product into the RAM card.
<< COPYING >
1. While the SPECIAL SCREEN is indicated, insert the test card into the program data slot.
2. Press D-IN to load the data into the product.
3. Insert a new RAN card into the program data slot.
4. Press D-OUT to save the data into the RAN card.
5. After these operations are finished, press INIT RAN SW to proceed from the SPECIAL SCREEN to normal mode